Slow Down. Take a Breath.
Access your Inner Strength and Wisdom.
The experience of Yoga in my studio is different from other Yoga classes you may have tried in the past.
In my studio, Yoga is about learning to appreciate and love your body – it's not about what it can't do, but what it can. It's never a physical-fitness contest and it's not about forcing yourself to do things your body isn't willing and able or ready to do.
Instead, it's about accessing the strength and power that already exists within, and honoring the wisdom your body already holds. After all, your body knows your limits - as well as expansiveness.
No matter your age, size, or fitness level, you'll learn to hear what your body is telling you, in ways that you may have not experienced before. Yoga has been proven to improve flexibility, strength, concentration, posture, balance, as well as increase a sense of well being, calm, vibrancy and inner spark. Classes are held for people of all body types and ages.
Late Spring- Early Summer: Yoga/Meditation/Qi Gong schedule
Yoga Classes are ongoing. Sign up for a 6 week session or for a drop in on a as requested basis. ($20 per class when you sign up for session or $22 for drop in). The maximum number of students per class is 10. If you are a new student, please try a single class as a drop in to make sure you enjoy your experience before signing up for the remainder of the session. Call (908- 322-5294) or email ahead email@example.com to make sure there is room.
Weekend Yoga and Monday Meditation classes are single signups. Pre- registration is required (due to space limitations) for all classes!
- Tuesday 7pm (gentle)
- Wednesday 9am (gentle)
- Wednesday 7pm (gentle)
- Thursday 9am (mixed levels- open)
- *Saturday mornings Gentle Reset Yoga every other week at 8:am June 30th. July 14th and July 28th
Meditation Classes:Focus on Anxiety, Healing, Stress Reduction
- Meditation Monday's at 7- 8: July 9th and 23rd: Meditation classes are single signups. Advance sign-up is required (due to space limitations) for all classes! $18 per class
Qi-Gong classes (new!!!)
- Intro to Qi Gong - This month we will be introducing Qi Gong - a Moving meditation : Intro to Qi Gong Upcoming classes: July 2nd or 3rd at 9am. Advance signup is required! email or call. No experience required!
- Qi Gong evenings- Thursday evenings at 7pm. 4 week session June 7, 14, 21 and 28th. $80 for 4 week session. Advance signup is required! email or call. (drop in only if space available for $22)
- Qi Gong mornings- Tuesday at 9am: Stay tuned for New Qi gong classes to be offered in July on Tuesday mornings 4 week session July 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st. $80 for 4 week session. Advance signup is required! email or call. No experience required! ((drop in only if space available for $22)
Call 908-322-5294 to schedule or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
From one recent student!
I wanted to let you know how valuable your yoga classes and teachings have been to me. I branched out recently by trying local, and also high-end-spa, meditation sessions, stretching classes and yoga classes. Nothing compares to your class. Your class flows with ease from pose to pose. Each pose is preceded by a gentle stretch to prepare for the bigger stretch. There are no awkward pauses. Your genuine nature shines through. Your years of practice, teaching, learning and studying give you substance and an authenticity not found elsewhere. MG from Fanwood NJ